You will be joining our team in this newly created position as a QA tester. This team oversees all of the acceptance testing and building out the Core product for the Chainlink Ecosystem. You will have a lot of visibility and impact to the overall success of the team. This position provides you with a personal development opportunity to grow into an automation or software development role. We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in a remote work environment.
- Oversee manual and scripted acceptance testing of Chainlink node software and tools
- Define and document acceptance criteria together with developers based on product requirements
- Increase engineering velocity within our product development cycle and ensure reliable and high quality releases
- Lead the estimation, prioritization, planning and coordination of the testing activities
- Continuously improve the testing process and make recommendations to add scripted coverage
- Manually test and investigate features to provide analysis of improvements to the team
- 1+ years of professional experience as a software developer or QA engineer, or a computer science / software engineering degree.
- Ability to understand Go and Typescript required.
- Experience performing end to end QA functions for backend services including APIs, Databases, distributed services and/or blockchain clients / nodes.
- Familiar with unit testing test suites and debugging processes.
- Comfortable with linux / mac development environments.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Self-driven individual, enjoys breaking things and solving problems - Excited to find the 'what', but also hungry for the 'why'.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.