We are looking for R&D Full Stack Developer / IT Engineer, fluent in English (ref: RDD/05/20), Belgrade, Serbia.
We currently have a vacancy for a highly motivated full stack developer who is eager to work on complex and demanding projects in the scope of, but not limited to, Horizon 2020 programme. The successful candidate will join a team of Full Stack Developers / DevOps Engineers that uses state-of-the-art technologies (Java EE multi-tier architecture) to implement challenging IT software projects.
· Analyze, design, develop and maintain large and complex web-based Java applications within a team adhering to highly professional standards and methods;
· Ensure the delivery of quality software according to system specifications, quality requirements and company standards;
· Contribute to the overall project and system documentation and develop technical documentation;
· Support business development by analyzing customer requirements providing effort estimations and designing solution concepts - both in house and on site by international customers;
· Undertake a leading role in the evolution of development process and methods by putting forward innovative ideas.
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or software engineering;
· Minimum 3 years of experience in Java software development, including full development lifecycle in Web environment;
· Strong knowledge of core Java and/orJ2EE;
· Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms and design patterns;
· Experience with Spring Framework and Spring Boot is a plus;
· Minimum 2 years of experience in web development using at least one of the following: HTML5, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap or other responsive framework;
· Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate);
· Solid knowledge of Linux operating systems and system administration skills;
· Due to international nature of projects fluency in English, both written and oral, is expected.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package) based on qualifications and experience, including:
· Permanent employment;
· International and dynamic working environment;
· Opportunity to design and develop large international projects;
· Advanced career path.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic international group, where you will offer your services as part of an international team, operating in a multilingual and multicultural environment, where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English.