We are an international enterprise software company with the vision to transform the industry making it simple, accessible and exciting. From our headquarters in London and our R&D center in Athens, we currently support organizations in 26 countries across the EMEA region.
Right now, we have a vacancy for our EXUS Artificial Intelligence Labs department. Right now, we have a vacancy for our EXUS Artificial Intelligence Labs department. This is a fully remote opportunity.
Our department is working on numerous large-scale Research and Innovation Projects in various sectors such as Security (Physical and Digital), Health and Creativity with our core competence being around A.I., data analytics, real-time systems engineering, complex event processing and large-scale cloud implementations.
You will join a multidisciplinary team of Engineers, Data Scientists and innovation management Experts that excel in driving innovation in software engineering, A.I and data analytics, to foster advances in key sectors such as: banking, security, health, finance, creativity and lifelong learning.
Your main duties will be:
- Technical Project Management (project’s effort allocation, task plan, projects' progress overview, participation in calls & meetings).
- Projects' Design & Implementation (technical requirements definition, software architecture design), applying Machine Learning algorithms and techniques.
- Create algorithms based on statistical modelling procedures, build and maintain end-to-end scalable machine learning solutions for AI prototypes and products.
- Collaborate with data engineers and software engineers to build and maintain data and model pipelines.
- Providing solutions to any technical related issues during a project’s lifecycle
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field. MSc degree will be highly appreciated.
- Good knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics and computational algorithms.
- Proven experience and competence in software engineering is required.
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architectures.
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets.
- Ability to handle Big Data challenges and difficulties.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous working experience in Research / H2020 Projects, will be highly appreciated.
Required Technical Qualifications
- Proven working experience, 3 to 5 years, on application development project(s).
- Experience in software design
- Experience with Microservices or other variant of the service-oriented architecture structural style
- Database familiarity (SQL and/or NoSQL)
- Ability to write robust code in Python or Java.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (e.g., Keras, PyTorch, Tensorflow etc.) and libraries (e.g., pandas, scikit-learn, etc.).
- Version control system (GIT)
- Proven development experience on web applications/web services on one of the following languages and frameworks:
Knowledge in any of the following will be appreciated:
- Java + Spring
- Python + Django
- Event – driven process engineering
- Experience with continuous integration processes and practices
- REST-API design and implementation
- Experience with application containers (Docker)
- Ability to travel (up to 10% of total working time, in European destinations) / Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment
- Remote working