Aspire Technology is an innovative Professional Services and Research & Development company, with core competence in mobile telecommunications. We deliver e2e services and software solutions to Mobile Network Operators, Managed Service Providers and Technology Partners globally.
Our customers include global Tier-1 mobile operators and the world’s leading suppliers of telecommunication products and services.
At Aspire Technology, we have some brilliant people and they have helped us to secure a number of large-scale contracts with global customers. We are thrilled that we are expanding our team in 2021 as well as in the years to come having amazing opportunities for ambitious telecommunications engineers. In such a fast-paced environment, you will love the opportunity to fast-track your expertise and career in tandem with our existing team. You will be joining a team of like-minded engineers, with breakthrough and innovative approaches, who will prosper in a company whose culture is about our people and delivering exceptional expertise to our customers.
We are proud to be in the leading front of the transformation on how technology companies provide services & products and assist the leading telecommunication and “Big Tech” companies across the world. The seamless interaction/communication between our telecommunications and software development teams is the key to our breakthrough approach and is paving the way to our success.
Working with Aspire Technology
At Aspire Technology we believe that to build a great company, you must have great people and great people are at the heart of our company. We work with smart, motivated, and innovative people who have a great attitude. You will love working on telecommunications technology, be passionate about delivering to our customers and really enjoy working with your Aspire colleagues.
We value people who are proactive at driving solutions and place customers and colleagues first. As part of the team, you can expect to:
- Work with globally respected Aspire engineers who are experts in their field to create and deliver innovative and pragmatic solutions for our customers
- Get the opportunity to work across leading and emerging telecoms technologies and domains
- Develop your technical leadership capabilities and provide technical expertise to your work colleagues and our customers
- Have ownership, responsibility, and accountability for your work
- Participate in international operator network deployments and maintenance/support projects
- Progress your career rapidly as you will receive first-class training and mentoring
- Work in an environment where knowledge sharing is a fundamental part of the company culture and where engineers strive to help each other out at all time
- Gain insight into all aspects of our organization through our approachable management team
Role: RF Test Automation Engineer
As an RF Test Automation Engineer, you will lead and develop the automation of the testing processes in our Lab. You will be automating the test cases related to the RF performance of telecoms equipment. That will include writing code to interact with radio units, signal analyzer, signal generator, RF switch box and other equipment. You will troubleshoot technical issues related to interoperability of the equipment in our Lab. Also, in this role, you will support our engineers in their Lab activities, modifications, upgrades, expansions, etc.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing the sequence of steps to automate RF test cases based on their high-level description
- Implementing the RF test case automation in code, preferably Python
- Interact with RF equipment such as signal analyzer/generator, RF switch box, attenuators, to achieve the desired behaviour of the equipment
- Execution of Test automation to validate the performance of DUT
- Investigation and resolution of software/hardware issues
To succeed, you will have an engaging and inquisitive personality and a natural technical proficiency for all things Telecom and IT related. You will know that you are the type of person we are looking for if you have:
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in an engineering discipline (Radio Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications etc)
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on Python development experience
- Understanding of RF concepts, such as modulation, pathloss, calibration, signal propagation, VSWR, PIM, insertion loss
- Experience using analog radio frequency instruments to make conducted and radiated measurements (signal analyzers, spectrum analyzers, etc.)
- Critical thinking
- Attention to details
- Can-do mindset
Good to have:
- Experience in Testing
- Understanding of LTE, NR, ORAN standards
- Linux and k8s knowledge are a plus
- C# experience
- Experience in collecting and analyzing pcaps with Wireshark
- Experience with NetConf/RPC
- Understanding node and network synchronization