RPA Developer (m/f)
If you are interested in development using modern tools like UIPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere or Selenium and working in a diverse and fast-growing environment, do not hesitate to learn more about this vacancy.
As part of the automation team you will handle the company´s automation platform to reduce the amount of manual and repetitive work done, allowing the organization to focus on value added tasks. The Automation Team will receive request from our business units to automate certain processes using modern and new RPA (Robotic Process Automation) development tools.
- Development using modern tools like UIPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere or Selenium
- Develop bots for process automation
- Use new and latest technologies that appear in the young robotics market
- Be responsible for the bots you create
- Be part of an international team
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor Degree on Computer Science or at least 1 years of IT development experience
- Process Automation Experience using tools like UIPath or Selenium
- Knowledge about agile processes like scrum are beneficial
- Speak and write in English
We offer exciting position in a dynamic and motivated team, development possibilities and a nice working atmosphere.
With more than 82,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the sea freight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management services.
Kuehne + Nagel is operating three Shared Service Centers (SSC) worldwide. The Shared Service Center EMEA, based in Belgrade, is serving the regions Western Europe, Middle East and Africa as an internal service provider, being responsible for the handling and execution of operational tasks within the organization. The SSC Belgrade was founded in 2009, with a significant growth since then and nowadays employs more than 1.000 employees for more than 40 different countries in Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. The SSC performs global and standardized processes mainly back office tasks, for the internal customers.