RVD System Integration Engineer
Location: Novi Sad
Continental's Remote Vehicle Data (RVD) platform, is the foundation for innovative connected services. The platform permits unified access to multi-brand vehicle data via various hardware options and targets a wide range of potential customers. RVD is fully integrated into Continental’s modular cloud approach for connected service solutions, providing customers with an end-to-end solution along the complete value chain of connected services.
RVD platform consists of many software components and parts that are developed by different teams. Those components have to fit properly together to form a consistent platform. If every team just delivered and deployed whatever they wanted, there is a high probability that parts do not fit together properly. Also, the various testing disciplines need to have a clear understanding what versions of each component are available and should work.
Find out more about Continental:
- Keep track of current developments and changes on software components by suppliers
- Check basic requirements on each delivery, e.g. completeness, timeliness, ...
- Identify compatibility issues and selection of matching versions for platform release
- Coordinate deployments between various product owners.
- Supply test vectors ("Baseline") for test teams
- Rollback of components in case of quality problems identified during tests.
In your day to day job you will:
- Monitor RVD Integration board and check incoming delivery packages
- Supply mobile software through Apocenter for testing
- Various support functions for testing teams (trigger for release test cycles, verification tasks regarding correctness of software versions, Coordination of deployments to RVD test stages)
- Providing compiled list of changes and release notes
- University Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronics)
- Minimum of 3 years in similar engineering field
- Relational and non-relational databases
- Cloud providers (AWS, Azure...)
- SW/HW Engineering general knowledge
- Scripting languages (Python, JS or similar)
- Continuous Integration/Build systems (Jenkins, Teamcity...)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Would be a plus:
- Enterprise architecture
- Distributed systems
- Atlassian Jira
- SW testing processes and tools
- Microsoft Apocenters, Apple Test Flight
- Containerization (Docker), AWS ECS, AWS Faregate, Kubernetes...
System integrator knowledge is defined by a broadness of knowledge rather than a depth of knowledge (although depth helps too).
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.Infostud.com. Application deadline is 26.10.2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.