We are a US-based company, headquartered in San Francisco with a development center in Belgrade. With more than 300 health tech solutions delivered over the past 15+ years our deep expertise in software development and Digital Health allows us to provide one of the best ROIs in the industry.
We are looking for a capable React JS developer with strong skills and proven experience who is ready to join our team of IT professionals. We are looking for someone who is not only proficient in React JS development, but also has a strong understanding of good UX.
If you join our company, you will start by joining the team of React and .NET developers, UX designers, and system architects working on a Patient Portal for our client, which is the first company that has an officially approved AI diagnostic system that makes a diagnosis without physician input.
Become a part of a formidable team with vast experience in software development, and develop your career working in an inspiring environment focused on education, personal growth, and client success.
Education and experience
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Minimum one-year experience with React JS
- Experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM) and fast-paced startup environments
- Experience with Redux (Redux Thunk, Saga, or similar middleware)
- Experience in working with JSON-powered APIs
- Experience in working with Unit test tools like Karma, Chai or Mocha
- Experience with development tools like Webpack
- Effective communication with analytical thinking
- Team player eager to learn and share the knowledge with the team
- Oriented to self-education and skills improvement
- Attention to detail
- Excellent compensation package
- Positive company culture
- Continuous training and education program
- Interesting projects with a high focus on quality
- Advancement opportunities based on performance, not age ;)