Join our team of experienced and talented Web Developers - Cinnamon is a great place to explore new technologies and play a defining role with any product you will work on.
Cinnamon is a digital agency that specialized in the design and development of mobile and web applications and websites. Our clients are mostly ambitious international and local founders who are looking for tailor-made and high-quality solutions. We care about our employees and we are working very hard to ensure all of us at Cinnamon are fulfilled and enjoying our work. This is why Cinnamon was voted as one of the top 5 middle-size employers in Croatia in 2020 based on the employees voting campaign organized by a job seeking & advertising portal MojPosao.
WHAT DO YOU GET TO DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Use in full the component-oriented coding which React provides so that you do not need to write the same code multiple times.
- We prefer to write our own components but sometimes there is not enough time and/or the budget to create the custom solutions. In such cases, we use the following frameworks, tools, and technologies: Material-UI, Next.JS, MobX, Formik, Redux, and more.
- Support the integration with the backend. Implement custom solutions and use 3rd party APIs and solutions.
- Support both long-term and short-term projects, depending on your experience and preferences.
- Last but not least, ask important questions, speak candidly, and try to move the needle on your projects every single day. ;)
WHAT WE WOULD LOVE TO GET FROM YOU:
- Min. 2 years of professional software development experience (min. 1 year of React frontend coding experience).
- Meticulous attention to detail regardless of whether it’s your own work or reviewing someone else’s work.
- Very good written and spoken English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and bonus for hosting presentations, participating in meetups and blogging, successful recommendations for our open vacancies, etc.
- Constant progress and improvement with the help of the management.
- Access to a free and confidential workplace counseling service with our in-house psychologist regarding your personal and professional development.
- Paid conference attending, online courses, workshops, and knowledge sharing.
- Flexible working hours (workday starts between 7 am and 10 am, as per your preferences).
- Extra vacation days after the first year of employment.
- Virtual and live after-work activities and gatherings.
- Team building such as rafting, hiking, etc.