Advania is a leading Nordic IT-provider serving thousands of corporate clients in the public and private sectors. Advania was founded in 1939 and has over 1200 employees in Scandinavia. We operate in all aspects of society, providing a wide range of IT-services, platforms, cloud solutions and support to multinational enterprises, governments, big, small and medium sized businesses. Our mission is to help our clients to simplify IT-infrastructure, enhance functionality and reduce costs. We focus on creating value for clients by spotting opportunities for clever and strategic use of IT, finding the right solution for each client and fitting it perfectly to the client’s needs.
React Native Developer
We wish to hire an ambitious, experienced individual with a natural talent for solving problems and working as part of a team of programmers. If you wish to be employed in a lively workplace with world class standards and work ethic you should consider this opportunity.
You will be part of a team of software developers developing and maintaining an established Time and attendance solution as well as other similar solutions. The first project will involve developing an employee app where shift workers can manage their working hours. Other projects will involve front end development.
- Minimum 3 years experience in React Native or similar programming.
- Knowledge of Redux, SCSS and Webpack is desirable
- Knowledge of NodeJS and Jest is a plus
- Experience with databases and web services is a plus
- Experience using Project/Issue tracking tools, such as JIRA
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment, show initiative and proactively take on responsibilities and challenges
- Ability to solve problems independently and quickly
- Positive and able to understand and anticipate customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a requirement
What we offer
- Work with highly motivated, talented and professional team
- Good working environment
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours