We are looking for a React Native Developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
What will you do?
- Write well-documented code and provide detailed user and developer documentation
- Creates the user experience features of custom web and mobile applications for our customers
- Develops web and mobile application interfaces, collaborates with business stakeholders and backend developers and works with third-party vendors to integrate their data and processes
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Design, develop, test, and maintain customer-facing applications on Web and Mobile App
- Collaborate with back-end and API developers to enhance the user experience
- Work closely with the business analysts to understand use cases and user needs
- Develop responsive products that render in multiple browsers and across multiple devices.
What about skills & experience?
- Hands-on experience in React Native for at least 2 years
- Experience with React Js
- Strong experience in both Android and iOS development
- Support the full application lifecycle, writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- A fast-starter, capable of picking up new codebase or technologies quickly
- Experience with deployment strategies
- Experience in deploying mobile applications at scale
- Experience with Distributed Version Control Systems such as Git
- Experience integrating APIs
- Maintain and evolve coding standards and best practices
- Familiarity with native build tools, like Android Studio
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
Why you'll love working here?
- A chance to be part of a casual but highly professional environment
- An exciting work environment, including innovative digital projects for interesting clients
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Very positive working atmosphere amongst competent, highly motivated and open-minded colleagues
- Short decision paths and room for your own creativity
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Birthday cake :)