We are a US-based company, headquartered in San Francisco with a development center in Belgrade. With more than 300 health tech solutions delivered over the past 15+ years our deep expertise in software development and Digital Health allows us to provide one of the best ROIs in the industry.
We are looking for two capable React JS and React Native developers with strong skills and proven experience who are ready to join our team of IT professionals.
If you are proficient in React JS and React Native development, but you also have a strong understanding of good UX, come and join us!
If you join our company, you will start by joining the team of 5 React Native developers, UX designers, and system architects working on a mobile health application for iOS. The main goal of the application is to collect health and fitness readings from various connected devices and send them to the backend for further processing. The application is designed in such a way to maximize user engagement by providing educational materials, rewards through its challenges and rewards system, reminders and notifications, and secure messaging and health data sharing.
Become a part of a formidable team with vast experience in software development, and develop your career working in an inspiring environment focused on education, personal growth, and client success.
Education and experience
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Minimum one-year experience with React JS and React Native
- Experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM) and fast-paced startup environments
- Experience with Redux (Redux Thunk, Saga, or similar middleware)
- Experience in working with JSON-powered APIs
- Experience in working with Unit test tools like Karma, Chai or Mocha
- Experience with development tools like Webpack
- Experience in shipping/deploying mobile apps (App/Play Store)
- Effective communication with analytical thinking
- Team player eager to learn and share the knowledge with the team
- Oriented to self-education and skills improvement
- Attention to detail
- Excellent compensation package
- Positive company culture
- Continuous training and education program
- Interesting projects with a high focus on quality
- Advancement opportunities based on performance, not age ;)