Developion is an upcoming software development company with offices in Belgrade, Vienna and Stuttgart. We are a team of dedicated professionals and we work on exciting international projects. Our company culture is built on empathy, effective communication, respect and mutual appreciation.
We hire people that we believe in, and we love people who believe in themselves.
What you can expect from us:
- a charming working environment in the center of Belgrade, except during pandemics, alien invasions and other similar men and non-men related disasters, in those cases we work from our homes,
- competitive salary rates, a full-time position, a comfortable workplace with coffee and drinks included, a healthy work-life balance - we know how to take care of our employees,
- interesting projects, great mentors, and time for your personal growth. Want to learn a new skill? No problem - we all love to learn and be on top of our game and are here to support you.
What will be your responsibilities?
- creating web applications with RESTful APIs,
- build custom SPA and PWA,
- participate in the implementation and development of our own tools and modules for improving the workflow and quality of solutions we provide.
Are you right for us?
We are looking for a motivated and dedicated professional, with an open-minded attitude, great presentation skills, willingness to learn, and proficiency in spoken English.
Skills required for this position:
- at least 2+ year of hands-on experience with NodeJS development,
- at least 2+ years of hands-on experience with React,
- good understanding of CSS, Sass & Less,,
- good understanding of databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB...),
- version control (Git) - must have,
- experience with the Linux environment and Docker is a plus,
- experience with OOP PHP is a plus,
- your English is fluent (any level of German is a bonus).
Do you meet our requirements? Are you looking for a place where you can develop your skills and grow? If you think you are right for Developion, we would love to meet you. Send us a CV and a cover letter explaining why you would like to work for us, what drives you, and the links to your recent projects. We will be in touch shortly!