About the position
As a React.js Developer, you will be responsible for building user-facing components and implement them with different workflows and tool chests like Redux and Flux. In this role, your primary task will be to develop a stable, aesthetic and maintainable product. If you also have excellent front-end coding skills, and a good understanding of progressive web applications, we’d like to meet you.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based and app user interface using React.js
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Confident in using UI/UX designs or wireframes to create the respective code and the application
- Develop components and libraries that are reusable and future-proof
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support
- Understanding of what the business / stakeholders need and transfer that into your project
What skills and experience do you need?
- At least 2 years of experience on the same or similar position
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with REST API's
- Experience with source/version control (GIT is a plus)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Why you'll love working at Epic Software Solutions?
- A chance to be a part of casual but highly professional environment
- An exciting work environment, including innovative digital projects for diverse clients
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Very positive working atmosphere amongst competent, highly motivated and open-minded colleagues
- Short decision paths and room for your own creativity
- Private health insurance
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Personalized birthday cake :)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 26.05.2021.