What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Production at Epic
What we do
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic’s production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What you’ll do
Epic Games is looking for a quality-focused Release Manager to work closely with our producers, programmers, build engineers, and QA teams to oversee the build and release process for MetaHuman Creator. In this position, you will work directly with internal stakeholders to drive the release production effort for our cloud-based app that empowers anyone to create photorealistic digital humans, in minutes.
In this role, you will
- Be a champion for building a release culture within the team.
- Own the release process end-to-end, including the scheduling, coordination and quality control of frequence releases across multiple products and platforms.
- Work closely with QA and engineering on monitoring the automated build and integration process to ensure correct build execution
- Work closely with engineering, production, QA, marketing and Live Ops teams to identify and resolve risks related to releases ensuring smooth release execution
- Coordinate internal and external release notes, known issues and knowledge base updates
- Track issues and facilitate response and resolution in a measured fashion
- Provide transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders
What we’re looking for
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Willing and able to pick up any disparate tasks thrown your way - engineering, dev, prod, etc.
- Experience with build and release processes for a Software as a Service product
- Technical orientation and a strong understanding of software development
- Familiar with Perforce and Jira
- Experience working with database technology
- Knowledge of game development process and exposure to working with shipped and live titles
- Preference is shown to candidates familiar with UE4 and tools such as Tableau and Grafana
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Deadline for applications: 09.07.2021.