All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
This is a career-defining opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing tech company that is successfully implementing a key piece of the world’s blockchain infrastructure that will power the digital agreements of the future.
We are looking for a Release Manager to be responsible for owning and driving the release management lifecycle for our products (internal and external). In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that resources are utilized, timelines remain on track, and the overall quality of the process is exceptional. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and proactively identify innovative solutions to potential obstacles.
- Manage all aspects of every release (internal and application) for the company
- Build the most efficient pathway between development and release management
- Interface with Development, Product, Support, QA, and businesses to ensure high quality and successful releases; ensure requirements are clearly defined and communicated
- Maintain release schedules for every application, service, product and ensuring it aligns with stakeholders
- Coordinate with different stakeholders for requirements, testing and release calendar of necessary components
- Build release reports to show release trends and changes in data
- Monitor changes in major KPIs and other indicators and share results with various teams
- Be the first alarm sound around major drops in KPIs and be in charge of pulling back or changing releases
- 5+ years release coordination experience
- Familiarity with standard software development concepts, practices, and procedures regarding code management, quality gates, and documentation
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Experience in coordinating cross-functional work teams up to task completion
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented, flexible with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong customer service, project management and quality control skills
- Experience with project management tools
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deadline for applications: 01.06.2022.
Chainlink je decentralizovana Oracle mreža. Ova kompanija je poznata po tome što velikim preduzećima pruža veoma siguran i pouzdan način za razvoj pametnih ugovora.