Remote C# Developer
Scopic Software is seeking a Remote C# Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The successful candidate would work with a team of advanced software engineers on an ordering and billing system involving microservices, distributed systems, APIs, messaging, horizontal scaling, Docker, and .Net core.
- 3+ years of experience with C# / .Net Core programming
- Experience with microservices / distributed systems, including containers
- API creation and management experience – REST / GraphQL / GRPC
- Ability to attend daily Scrum meetings from 9-9:30am (GMT-8)
- Good English skills – esp. reading and writing
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Stable internet connection and home computer
Preferred Skills (desired but not required):
- Experience with pub/sub messaging
- Experience with React, Angular, or Vue.js
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Part-time and full-time positions available.
This is a full-time, home-based position.