World of Tanks graphics development team is looking for a specialist for the position of a Render developer.
As part of the team, you will develop and optimize the game engine behind World of Tanks, as well as work on in-game lighting, physics, deformation, VFX, post-effects and weather events.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for effective writing, optimizing, refactoring CPU and GPU code in C++; additionally, you will participate in meetings and discussions regarding architecture and other technical topics.
What are we looking for?
- Good grasp of С++
- Strong knowledge of linear algebra
- Experience in profiling and optimization of GPU and CPU code
- Intermediate or higher level of English
- At least B2 level of Russian
- What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with computational shaders or CUDA
- Familiar with DirectX 12 and/or other alternatives
- Experience in developing games based on Unreal Engine and Unity
- Passion for games and willingness to grow as a professional within the game development industry
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.
Upoznaj kompaniju Wargaming d.o.o.
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...