Sunflower Labs (https://www.sunflower-labs.com/) is not a typical company. We are building something no one thought was possible until we built it and showed it. And we did it with a tight-knit team, on a budget, and in record time. We are now entering a new chapter for our company and bringing our products to the world at scale. If you think it is going to be hard – you are right. If you think it is impossible – just wait. If you want to help get us there – get in touch.
We are opening a new R&D office in Belgrade, Serbia.
Hands-on robotics engineer to design and develop software running on the drone and the base station of our security system.
- Create solutions and improvements for tasks such as: drone control and navigation, state estimation, obstacle avoidance, precision landing, flight safety and reliability, failover algorithms.
- Write embedded software in support of drone operations
- Implement UAV health and safety checks on embedded targets
- Design and execute rigorous flight safety tests
- Strong programming skills in C and C++ required
- Experience with with building and flying quadcopters desired
- Experience with flight control firmware desired
- Experience with ROS desired
- Bachelor or masters degree in a relevant field
- Good oral and written skills in English
If you feel you can help take our system to new heights – get in touch.
Send us your CV (in English) and a motivational letter.