Entelo is the world's first all-in-one, source-to-hire Recruitment Automation Platform that is changing the way companies hire. We provide organizations with technology that leverages data science, machine learning, predictive analytics, candidate engagement, and recruitment marketing best practices to help companies find the right talent and hire faster. The world's largest and fastest-growing companies like Facebook, Netflix, Slack, and Paypal have chosen Entelo to surface, engage, and hire top talents.
We ingest and parse up to 2 TB of social profile data per day, predict when people will change jobs, match people to jobs, and more. We work on a sizable data challenge: to evolve our data pipelines as we ingest massive amounts of social data. We have great products and enthusiastic customers. We are a growing team that continues to innovate.
We are looking for a Ruby Developer to join our Belgrade team!
What you’ll be doing:
- Solve difficult technical challenges together with your team, like distributing synchronous processes across services or extracting services out of a monolith
- Plan, scope, build, and deploy distributed systems
- Generate results that impact all of Entelo’s products and customers
- Help the team leverage and extract value from our huge data stores
- Mentor those around you
- Learn from some of the smartest people in the industry
- You have 3+ years of relevant software engineering experience with an emphasis on development of backend systems
Advanced knowledge of Ruby, Rails and SQL
- You have a passion for growing your skills and helping those around you grow theirs
- You measure success by the success of your team and the happiness of your customers
- You believe that a diverse workplace makes a company stronger
- Willingness to share ideas with and mentor other team members
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Solid understanding of distributed systems that use service-oriented architecture and/or microservice design
- Experience with message queueing/streaming technologies, such as RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, SQS or Kafka is a plus
- Experience with distributed data stores, such as Elasticsearch, Cassandra, HBase or Lucene is also a plus
We treat you fairly during application process:
- In evaluating you as a candidate, we commit to prioritizing your results over your pedigree
- We promise to be real and extremely transparent. Humility is a value shared at all levels of the organization