Quantox offers an open and transparent environment for all our clients around the world. This trust can improve the ease of doing business with us, and enable work with an extremely professional team, and a high-quality product. It’s a simple fact – where business is easy, business will grow. Along with the engagement in the ongoing projects,our team is active in continuous training, and permanently developing their knowledge and experience in the latest techniques and technologies.
We are looking for a Ruby developer
- Remote work (2 months a year)
- Private health insurance
- Conventions and conferences in and out of the country
- Organizing Meetups in and out of the office
- English classes
- Paid mentorship program
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Gatherings and Team Building Activities
- and much more …
- Develop features on a large platform that is used by international production houses.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Work closely with the client’s team.
- Explore new technologies, concepts and be ready to constantly improve your skills
- Work in an international team!
If you have:
- At least 2 years of prior development experience with Ruby.
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails and Sinatra frameworks.
- Experience with various types of databases.
- Advanced knowledge of REST principles.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic team, please send your resume electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.