We know that during this time there are concerns around the actuality of hiring needs, we want to assure you that this job is posted for a current need that we are eagerly looking to fill. We would love to see your application!
Clevertech is looking for a Ruby/React Developer to join a remote-first team, and develop impactful software products at scale with other world-class developers.
What is Required:
- You have full stack expertise developing large-scale products (Ruby, Rails, React)
- You have product experience at scale with Ruby on Rails, Heroku, Redis, Elastic Search and sidekiq queues. (A technical assessment will be required.)
- You have experience designing and implementing automated test suites for complex applications.
- You're organized, you’re resourceful, you are accommodating, and you don't need to tell people about it. It shows.
- You can take ownership of a project, fill in the gaps, and ensure production-ready releases. You’re never afraid to get your hands dirty with code.
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
- Competitive Vacation Package
- Annual Financial Allowance for YOUR development
- Flexible Family Leave
- Clevertech Gives Back Program
- Clevertech U (Leadership Program, Habit Building, New Skills Training)
- Clevertech Swag
- Strong Clevertech Community
How We Work
Why do people join Clevertech? To make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path for success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take ownership.
We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new.
The result? We produce meaningful work