Engineering Software Lab is a member of Engineering Group (www.eng.it), one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world. With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations (in Italy, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Argentina, Brazil and the USA), the Engineering Group designs, develops and manages innovative solutions for the business areas where digitalization is having the biggest impact, including Digital Finance, Smart Government & E-Health, Augmented City, Digital Industry, Smart Energy & Utilities, Digital Media & Communication.
Engineering Software Lab currently has more than 200 employees divided in 2 business units: Custom Software Development unit which gathers developers and specialists who work in the fields of consulting, project management, development of information systems; and Application Management System (SAP) unit which provides SAP technical and consultancy support, as well SAP development. We are specialized in 4 SAP modules – Finance & Controlling, Material Management, Sales & Distribution and Human Capital Management. Variety of interesting and challenging projects make part of our everyday life.
If you are searching for a job where you will have a chance to apply your knowledge, but also to commence a completely new career in SAP, join us in the position of: SAP Junior Support Specialist in Italian Language
- Receiving, recording and tracking requests from international, mostly Italian speaking clients, that arrive via e-mail and telephone and their adequate registration in ticketing systems in Italian and English
- Assessment and resolution of technical problems related to business processes in SAP modules in Italian and English
- Contact with other levels of support
- Reporting common mistakes and their solutions (writing documentation)
- Translating requests and documentation
- Working in shifts, where all shifts outside the period 8am to 8pm (including the shifts on weekends) are in work from home modality, and paid accordingly
- An excellent knowledge of spoken and written Italian and English language is mandatory, since all job activities are carried out towards foreign clients in Italian language
- A good knowledge of computer usage is necessary
- Minimum work experience in interacting with native speakers of Italian language is desirable, and the same experience with native speakers in English is a plus
- Knowledge of German language is considered a plus
- Previous experience in providing IT technical support is a big plus
- Knowledge of any SAP modules, or knowledge of business processes of is a big plus
- Training program on job consisting of basic training of business processes and basic training in SAP, aimed to fully prepare the candidates to work in supporting an SAP environment
- A chance to commence a completely new career in SAP, most commonly used system of solutions aimed at large businesses (since 75% of all global business transactions come in contact or are carried out in full through SAP solutions)
- Employment after the training/probation period for candidates who have successfully passed the training program
- The chance to work in a highly reputable, established international company in SAP, recognized as one of the largest system integrators in the world, in constant interaction with global clients
- Opportunities for promotion and career growth and specialization in SAP, within an international business environment for the most successful candidates/employees
- Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- Currently only remote work. When the epidemiological situation is safe, combination of remote work and work from the office will be introduced
- Private Health Insurance
- Fit Pass
- Modern office in Belgrade
- Team buildings, gatherings and events
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your updated CV (in English language) with the following information:
- The level of knowledge of Italian and English (and German, if applicable) language as well as information on how the knowledge of both languages was acquired
- Please state your relevant work experience in the field of customer support
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Good Luck!