SAP Key User
Function: Supply Chain Management & Logistics | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Establish SAP system in the plant
- Lead SAP scope & system implementation
- Apply best SAP solutions to realize process optimization and continuous improvement for supply chain requirements
- Bring new SAP solutions for Logistics in order to safeguard optimized logistics systems and processes with the principles of supply-chain management
- Define, maintain, improve and roll out the processes within material flow
- Contribute to production flow optimization
- Participate actively to workplace design in the Warehouse area and along the material flow
- Support piloting and deployment of new/updated processes to align the local organization to the international processes and standards
- Measure the process results (timing on each process), keep and analyze the records and define corrective actions
- Prepare and report the KPI's for Warehouse layout and material flow
- Provide SAP training and support for team members and other SAP users.
- University degree, preferably in Economics, Engineering or related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in ERP's implementations, SAP consulting or support
- Advanced knowledge of the SAP development process and methodology
- Project Management experience
- Lean Certification would be considered as a plus
- Advanced MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Very good in training and knowledge transfer
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.