GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 150 software engineers, business analysts and business domain experts. Our clients are ranging from 5.000 to 100.000 employees. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside:
We are looking for:
SAP Logistics Consultant
- Process and implementation consulting in design and development of different logistics processes
- Translate user requirements to functional and technical specifications and identify improvement areas in existing processes
- Planning and execution of quality assurance, applying of test procedures and standards
- Monitor and assure smooth operation of functions, system batch jobs, interfaces and data exchange with external systems
- End-user support (2nd and 3rd level), root-cause identification and incident troubleshooting
- Establishing and standardizing procedures and user instructions in the area of logistics
- Knowledge handover to users for the implemented SAP processes and new functionalities
- Hold trainings and workshops for knowledge handover and collection of user requirements
- At least 3 years consulting experience in SAP Logistics modules
- Design and/or configuration experience in EWM/WM module
- Work experience/education in technically-oriented areas (information systems, programming, database management, etc.)
- You are proactive and have a positive attitude
- Your English is at an advanced level or higher – written and spoken
- You are a team player and willing to learn
- Good understanding of both QA and software development life cycles
- Ability to work in shifts time model
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- Involvement in migration from ERP to S/4HANA
- Work experience in S/4HANA
- Involvement in full-lifecycle EWM implementation
- Independence in solving tasks and proactivity in giving suggestions for improvement
- Project management experience
- ABAP Debugging experience
- BPMN, UML and architectural concepts
- German language at an advanced level
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Build your own long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Optional English and German lessons
- Regular trainings for professional and personal development
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.