Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud, and high-performance computing, the group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 73 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos operates under the brands Atos and Atos|Syntel. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education, and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
SAP Plant Maintenance/Production Planning Consultant
- Plant Maintenance/Production Planning implementation functionalities for large companies, using SAP technology.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions in Plant Maintenance/Production Planning area; to identify, interpret, validate, and document customer requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes, develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Writing business analysis and conceptual design documents.
- Creation of software development specifications.
- Fostering trust and productive working relationships with colleagues and business partners.
- University degree.
- Excellent computer knowledge.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects
- Minimum of 3 years designing and configuring SAP PM/SAP PP module
- Proven track record in Plant Maintenance/Production Planning area.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Computer programming principles know-how.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to present technical concepts and solutions to non-technical teams.
- Time management skills and the ability to adjust priorities.
- Dedication to work and keenness to learn.
- A high level of mobility is strongly desired.
What We Offer?
- Motivating remuneration package and benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing.
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people.
- Dynamic business environment.
- Stimulating place to work and grow.
If you're interested in this position, do not wait! Send us your resume and join The Firm of Future!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.