Navigator d.o.o. provides offshore software application development and maintenance as well as the production of our own software products. Since our foundation in 2004, we have been helping our clients to organize their businesses, to reduce their costs and ensure the quality and availability of their IT systems.Today, company is focused on making the best of modern technologies for design, development and implementation of best of breed applications to meet customers needs. Highest value of our company are our employees - a highly educated experts, average age of 35 years. The innovative atmosphere and usage of the latest technology enables our customers to use all the benefits of quality hardware, software and infrastructure. During the project implementation we work with clients as a team, also each member gets the opportunity to apply his knowledge and ideas.
The company operates in Serbia, all former Yugoslav republics, and EU countries.
We are looking for a SQL DB Developer.
Outstanding opportunity for a SQL DB developer to join our development team.
- Implement and maintain database code in the form of stored procedures, scripts, queries, views, triggers, etc.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Implementation and support for analytics and reporting solutions
- Participate in design and implementation of new applications and features for existing applications based upon functional and technical specifications
- Production, installation and ongoing maintenance/enhancements of production deployed applications
- Following established development methodologies, architectures and coding standards outlined by the company
- Participate in code and design reviews ensuring functional, performance and scalability requirements are met
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues and identify deficiencies
- Build and maintain the team spirit
Required knowledge, skills, and attributes:
- Knowledge of SQL including stored procedures, functions, triggers, and views
- Thorough understanding of relational data models
- Work experience as a database developer with PostgreSQL in a Linux environment will be advantage
- Knowledge of JSON and PostgreSQL support for JSON will be advantage
- Must be self-motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced growing environment and adapt to changing business requirements.
- Ability to share knowledge with team members via a mentoring relationship, reviewing code, reviewing design docs and giving technical talks.
- Being a good team player and able to focus on own tasks
Only Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.