Role Summary / Purpose
HaslerRail AG, founded in 1887, is a global supplier of rail vehicles with onboard electronic components for speed and energy measurements and data recorders. In Belgrade, our Serbian subsidiary is developing the next-generation Big Data IoT Analytics solution to support our customers with a cloud-based platform to integrate and optimize their business and value chain and make sense of the big data that our onboard sensors deliver and our data recorders collect.
As a full-service supplier for IoT, we deliver intelligent sensors, data recording and analytic software technologies to integrate sensor data into the business process and intelligence and enable the decision-making process of our worldwide blue chip customers. We are disruptive in our business domain using cutting-edge technologies that set the direction for others to follow.
For the extension of our local RailData team, we are seeking to hire (immediately or by arrangement) a dynamic and motivated SW FrontEnd Development Engineer.
The SW FrontEnd Development Engineer is responsible to design, and further development and maintainence of the user interface of HaslerRail’s Big Data IoT Software suite. You will work in an agile development context in the Belgrade development team in strong collaboration with its headquarter in Berne, Switzerland and other company sites across the globe.
This role is based in Belgrade, Serbia, but you might be required to travel in the future.
The main responsibilities associated with this important role are:
- Develops new product features from the requirement phase to feature release, including generic as well as customer-specific features
- Designs and implements software features in the area of web-based as well as smart-client-based applications
- Develops unit tests for these software features
- Performs design and implementation reviews
- Documents his/her work according to HaslerRail’s development process
- Maintains existing software releases, including bug-fixes
- Supports the software validation team in isolating and solving software bugs
- Supports the project engineering team in case of problems with customer installations
- Senior in the area of SW FrontEnd development (5+ years of experience)
- Proven track record in successfully developing Front End development projects for enterprise systems using Angular
- Experience in state container Redux is an advantage
- Has a good eye for UI and can design flawless UX
- Fluent English
Good to have:
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage
- Experience in developing applications in continuous delivery style (Git, Jenkins)
- Previous exposure to an agile software development culture (Scrum)
- Knowledge of the domain of railway systems is an advantage
- Degree in computer science (BSC/ MSC / MAS) or equivalent is optional
- Any other language, like German, French or Spanish
What We Offer:
We have flat hierarchies and encourage direct communication between departments and levels of management. This enables us to make decisions quickly.
We give our employees total responsibility for their job tasks. All employees are encouraged to take initiative and contribute to the company’s operational excellence and have ample opportunities to achieve their personal and career growth objectives.
How to apply:
Do you have a positive attitude? Are you seeking a challenging and rewarding work environment? If this sounds like you, please submit your application! We look forward to receiving your application.
Sécheron is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.