This is a position in our offices in Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac, Nis, Cacak, Subotica, whatever location is better for you!
The candidate will be part of the Cloud SaaS Operations team responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of a large application farm.
As Manager will lead the European team to monitor and manage hosted applications and services and escalate according to established procedures.
It will contribute to the design and continuous improvement of the processes and procedures used by the team.
It will lead the team through the analysis of problems occurring during normal operations and on service transition phases.
Your Main Tasks
- Strong problem-solving methodology and the ability to work in a team
- Experience with the implementation of processes, procedures, and results metrics for the purpose of continuous operational improvement and SLA creation and adherence is required
- Multi-location server/application design and operations of the Hosted environment
- Application software upgrades and migrations experience
- Monitoring applications and other services and reporting the performance levels
- Active participation in quality assurance of products through the use of JAGGAER standards, practices, and policies management
- Maintain excellent communications with management and across the team on all tasks and projects
- Work with department managers and internal teams to analyze and resolve problems associated with technical issues in the Hosted environment
- Propose methodologies and best practices for delivering outstanding service
- Experience of security aspects in web applications
- Work in supporting complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires the application of scientific methods and an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors
- Clear understanding of multi-tier high-transaction web/internet applications
- Curiosity, motivation, and analytic skills
- Highly adaptable to changes in technology and business requirements.
- Proven Team leading and ability for project management
- More than 5 years of professional experience with web-based software is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred
- A positive and fun work environment in a young and motivated team
- Competitive salary, career plan
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture, trainings, and development
- Private health insurance, FitPass, summer and winter parties, vouchers for the most diligent employees, gifts for New Year, flexible working hours, various work-life balance benefits and much more
Apply now and be part of our success!
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months.