Sales Operations Analyst
Department: Sales Operations
As Sales Operations Analyst you will be playing a key role in setting up business activities and processes that help a sales organization run effectively, efficiently and ensure the execution of the sales strategy. You will also evolve in an international, agile and fast-growing environment, with a strong drive for technical innovation and where higher performers get rewarded with fast career developments and new opportunities.
Your day would include:
- Performing commission calculation monthly and data verification
- Monitoring, updating and maintaining CRM data integrity
- Driving CRM process improvement through design, testing, roll-out and monitoring
- Assisting CRM training manual documentation, developing process workflows for process development/improvement
- Providing accurate and timely sales analytics and metrics, ad-hoc reports and dashboards analyzing KPIs and sales force effectiveness
- Researching reporting issues and data inconsistencies
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of key projects, consistency and standardization
- Establishing and maintaining on-going effective communication with various internal stakeholders
- Managing sales governance across the region in line with Sales Ops requirements
- Working closely with sales to remove internal and external barriers during the sales process
- Advocating adoption, accountability and communication of sales process tools and policies
If you see yourself doing these activities, then you probably have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with 2+ years in finance, reporting or analysis
- Fluent English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PPT
- Experience with SQL/database queries
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Salesforce will be considered a plus
- Exposure to business intelligence platforms and data visualization tools will be considered a plus
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!