Prime Holding JSC is a premium software solution provider based in Europe with over 20 years of experience in the industry and more than 1000 successfully completed projects for clients in different parts of the world. We employ more than 250 software engineers and consultants with vast expertise across different technologies. We can consult and implement solutions. We can bring experience and implement best practices in core software development, quality assurance automation, professional services, technical support, and DevOps.
Currently looking for a competent and customer-oriented Salesforce developer willing to participate in collaborative problem solving and quality-oriented development and integration projects.
As a Salesforce Developer you will:
- Create and improve technical solutions based on the Salesforce platform
- Develop integrations between Salesforce and 3rd party solutions
- Create and maintain Salesforce managed packages (first and second generation)
- Analyze and estimate business requirements
- Participate in the application design procedures
- Establish good client relationship through frequent communication
- Day to day collaboration with competent team members
- Have a mentor who will assist you in improving your technical competence or the opportunity to be a mentor yourself
Required technical skills:
- Two years of experience with development and administration of the Salesforce Platform
- Experience with Apex
- Experience with Visualforce
- Experience with Lightning Components (Aura & LWC)
- Experience with integration of third-party services
- Experience with developing for Salesforce Sales or Service Cloud
- Excellent knowledge of Design Patterns
Soft Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
Benefits of winning a career at Prime Holding:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Interesting and innovative projects
- Work-life balance: 25 days paid vacation + work from home policy
- Access to a technical books library, both off- and on-line
- Additional health insurance
- Room to grow in a fast-paced and rewarding career.
If you are interested in joining us please send your CV using the Apply Now button.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.