Devoteam Serbia is a part of Devoteam group, an entrepreneurial IT consulting company, whose head office is in Paris, France. With 25 years of experience and 8.500 employees divided among 18 countries across Europe and the Middle East, it is one of the leading companies in its field. Devoteam has a strong position in delivering innovative, digital solutions to many customers and strongly relies on global software partners like Google, ServiceNow, Microsoft, Amazon, Salesforce and many others.
As part of Devoteam’s landscape, Devoteam Serbia builds its unique business model which implies working in the office-based nearshore development center but also providing IT consultancy on client premises. The company is working in the areas of Enterprise Integration, API Management, Software Development, DevOps and Cloud Computing. We have around 100 skilled professionals in our Serbian office and now we are looking for new colleagues to expand the team.
What will you do?
Create New User Profiles and Monitor Access Levels
Import New Leads and Contacts
Collaborate with a team of Salesforce Architects, Analysts, Administrators and Developers to help them determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs
Configure and maintain internal clients' Salesforce instances via declarative tools, including workflows, process builders, reports, dashboards, visualforce, lightning components, apex classes and triggers, etc.
Actively participate on multiple salesforce organizations simultaneously, process change requests and incidents
Write test-scenarios and execute tests
Write and review technical documentation
- 1+ years Salesforce Administration experience
- IT related education (FTN, PMF - Information Technology, Faculty of Economics - Business information systems)
- DB knowledge - objects, relationships, triggers, procedures, etc
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts and software development life cycle
- Experience with GIT and able to use version control as part of the development team
- Experience with Agile and CI/CD practices
Nice to have skills:
- Salesforce administration certification will be an additional advantage
- Understanding of the Salesforce Platform, Salesforce Lightning Experience and development environments
- APEX knowledge
- Experience with validation rules, layouts, workflows, process builders etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Excellent written and spoken English (minimum B2 level)
- Good interpersonal, communication and client oriented skills
- Self-driven and self-motivated
- Ability to quickly adopt and learn new technologies
- Communicate with clients to manage deployments across multiple environments and ensure availability of the software
- Ability to work both as a part of a team and individually
- An exciting job where innovation in technology is not a buzzword but a reality
- Competitive salary package
- Annual bonus scheme and increasing of salary
- Private health insurance
- Extensible vacation plan
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible options for remote work
- Work one month per year from anywhere
- Opportunity to achieve ‘personal development plan’ with professional training and certification
- Opportunity to develop a career within a stable and fast growing environment
- Opportunity to get international experience
- The ability to work with the world’s leading companies in technology and innovation
Apply now and become a Digital Transformaker!