Who can apply:
Candidates with formal education in IT. We will give an advantage to candidates with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT from the Faculty of Technical Sciences or the Faculty of Science, Novi Sad.
What you'll bring:
- Good knowledge of Web Services and interfaces (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge of at least one OOP language (C#, Java, PHP, Python, Ruby...) is a big plus.
- Relational databases and knowledge of SQL
- Excellent organisational, client-facing, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Basic understanding of Salesforce Cloud
- Willingness to learn and work with different Salesforce Products
- Strong attention to detail, good analysis of business requirements skills
- Experience in working on Salesforce platforms or other CRM software packages (Microsoft Dynamic CRM, Oracle, SAP, Zoho, etc.) is a big plus
- Open-mindedness and soft skills are a big plus
Benefits of working in our team:
- Working on a large number of different projects (which includes working with different technologies)
- Expanding knowledge and therefore improving your existing mastery of technologies
- Getting to know different teams from different countries and meeting different organisational cultures will provide you with a chance for personal development
- Involvement in a challenging and dynamic working environment
What's in it for you?
- A Great Company Culture.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures and paid trainings.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshment.
- Paid Yoga, CrossFit or gym trainings.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, travelings and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance.
Our vision and mission are:
Our dream is to make a happy and a successful business that would allow us to use its success and power to shape a better world.
If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job by sending us your CV in English electronically and join the Vega IT team.