Upstack is a friendly team of the world’s most talented freelance developers, working remotely for some of the coolest start-ups. It’s fun and challenging to join the top 1% of the world’s developers. We have a strong focus on quality clients and developers and try to work on software that we love! Upstack is officially based in New York City and we have offices in NYC and LA. We also have development hubs opening up all around the place with our first in Brasov, Romania. Our developers work from home and co-working spaces and sometimes even on the beach!
- Work with a small team of top-tier developers who are designing great user experiences and building truly great applications for web
- Participate in scrums consisting of cross-functional teams, both software and hardware
- Ensure that features are being delivered efficiently and on-time
- Design world-class Salesforce applications for our evolving CRM requirements
- Responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- This role will involve meeting with project managers, analyzing project objectives, coding new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, and troubleshooting application errors.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of work experience as a software engineer or relevant experience
- Extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems.
- Has the ability to create dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications.
- 3+ yrs of Salesforce commercial experience in developing CRM applications
- Proven experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Work experience with MavensMate or Eclipse.
- Great English communication skills - both verbal and written;
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, every unit test, and every commit message
- Experience with Agile methodologies and working in distributed teams are a must-have
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules
Benefits when working with Upstack
- Starter pack: Upstack swag (t-shirts, hoodies, stickers, etc.)
- Work set-up: laptop or device as needed based on project's requirements;
- Ability to choose the project and the team;
- Support for personal and professional growth;
- Bnus structure for special events in your live (marriage, having a baby)
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote first - you can work from anywhere you choose;
We love when engineers send us a link to their Github and/or StackOverflow accounts, technical blog, or links to apps they've shipped.
Upstack sarađuje sa kompanijama koje se brzo razvijaju i pomaže im da što bolje iskoriste svoje talente, da razviju svoj tim i brže plasiraju svoj proizvod na tržište.
Preporuke se učitavaju...