icentic is an international consulting, engineering and services company. We help our clients to create and implement digital business models and solutions by using IoT (Internet-of-Things) platforms, technologies, and services. Many of our clients are worldwide leaders in the industry and commonly recognizable brands.
For us, this is a period of new challenges and growth. We are excited to add even more value to our clients and in-house built products. Therefore we would like to expand our Belgrade office with SCADA Engineer.
Experience in applying Smart Energy data models and protocols is an advantage.
Environment and Responsibilities
- Be part of a growing modern IT company
- Contribute to building up cutting edge knowledge in the fields of emerging industries
- Understand and develop relevant use cases, functionalities, specifications, and protocols
- Maintenance of existing Spectrum SCADA projects
- Diagnosing and preventing bugs in SCADA system
- Support integration of the entire system into existing platform
Education and Experience
- Willingness to grow and improve
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science, Information Systems / Technology, Information and Networking, Electrical and Computer Engineering or related
- Ideally 2 years of professional experience
- Experienced with UNIX/Linux operating system
- Basic knowledge of SCADA system and ORACLE/SQL DB
- Fluent English language skills (oral and written)
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical mindset
Benefits working with us
- New and challenging professional opportunities in a young, modern and fast-growing company
- Attractive salary and professional work environment with high IT infrastructure standards
- Open – minded corporate culture with a flexible and relaxing working atmosphere
- Working with the latest technology and tools
- Possibility to travel abroad
Interested? Please apply.