Our German partner ADITION technologies AG, is a leading European provider of high-quality technology solutions for automated, data-based digital marketing across all channels from a central enterprise platform. The modularly expandable platform provides all market participants – advertisers, agencies, and publishers/marketers – with individual, tailor-made solutions to achieve maximum marketing efficiency and to make the respective key assets in online marketing future-proof.
ADITION technologies AG is owned by Virtual Minds Group and is part of the biggest German media house Pro7Sat1. ADITION successfully supports an international clientele in implementing its digital strategy, which includes 1&1, myToys, OTTO, Payback, Performance Media, Plan.net, SevenOne Media, SIXT, United Internet Media, and Verivox.
Together with our partner, we're expanding a team in Belgrade that is fully integrated with the German-based team. We are looking for a: Scrum Master
to contribute to building the European alternative to the GAFAs of online and TV marketing by improving the cooperation within the company
Your role and responsibilities:
- Coach the Scrum teams in self-organization and cross-functionality and help them to grow more efficient
- Support the teams in identifying their impediments and finding solutions – focus on the root cause not on the symptoms
- Embody the agile mindset, the agile practices and shape the way we work
- Collaborate with the other Scrum Masters to improve the whole organization and with the Product Owners to create world-class features that customers love
- You are an experienced Scrum Master, that worked for at least 3 years in this role
- You are empathetic towards your colleagues and passionate about building strong relationships inside the team
- You believe in continuous learning and continuous improvement, and consider mistakes as learning opportunities
- You have strong written and oral abilities in English. The German language is nice to have, but by no means mandatory
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and training, as we are dedicated to providing all our team members with the opportunity to enhance further their knowledge
- Lots of team activities and perks: "beer evenings", yearly retreats, workshops, hackathons
- Work with an international team of talented engineers
- A modern, sunny and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally
- Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know and after the successful probation period come and collect a well-deserved referral fee!