Arcadis Gen is the new SaaS business from Arcadis, backed by a €3bn+ revenue, 27,000-person, 70-country, 130-year-old company. We are bold, dynamic, and disruptive, revolutionizing the future of digital asset management through our 250+ colleagues in over 10 countries worldwide.
Gen has one purpose: to unlock the power of data for a more sustainable, efficient, and resilient world. The world is rapidly changing, and the potential of boundless data and transformative technologies brings countless challenges. And no-one is meeting these challenges quite like we are. Our customers want digital solutions that will optimize their businesses – for better performance, reliability, and improved quality of life for everyone. And that is what we do.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to work in our Software Product Development teams. You will facilitate the operation of the team and support Agile best practise across the organisation. You will be working with several Scrum teams typically consisting of software development engineers, split across multiple geographies as well a Product Owner, Architecture Owner, and a Product Support member.
Our products solve problems and unlock data on the physical asset lifecycle. You will be working with a mix of teams who are developing our next generation software products on our Arcadis Gen platform as working with teams who are working our existing product sets. We are rapidly expanding the number and size of our product teams, which you will be instrumental in facilitating. You will help grow the knowledge and benefits of Agile methodology within our organisation going forward.
- Act as a servant leader - with a mindset of serving the scrum team.
- Support and lead the implementation of scrum practice - roles, events, and artefacts.
- Support the team to be more self-organised and cross-functional.
- Support the Integration of tools (such as Jira, Confluence and Azure DevOps) into the scrum delivery and educate the team to become self-sufficient in utilizing them throughout the agile development cycle.
- Be accountable for the overall effectiveness of the scrum team.
- Facilitate sprint ceremonies.
- Facilitate the team in converting the business requirements to technical tasks.
- Support the Development Team and the Product Owner in resolving impediments to ensure a consistent development pace.
- Facilitate development team in the creation of appropriate test data, execution of test cases and updating of support documentation.
- Protect the team from distractions to ensure their delivery is not impacted and the sprint goal is achieved.
- Co-ordinate with the Product Owner to understand the product vision and support the team in fulfilling this vision.
- Guide the Product Owner in breaking down the high-level requirements to valuable backlog items.
- Support the product owner in prioritizing the backlog items to maximize value.
- Coach the team on estimation/planning techniques.
Mastering and Promoting Agile Principles
- Coach, educate and support the scrum team in implementing the basic principles of various agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban and SAFe).
- Guide the organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum processes; help the team assess their Scrum maturity and how to achieve higher levels of maturity.
- Co-ordinate with the other scrum masters across the organization to share, discuss and implement best practice.
- Support the organization to develop the solution seamlessly using continuous integration.
What You Bring
- Solid Agile skills capability and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency, and servant leadership
- Knowledge of Agile approaches and techniques – Kanban, Scrum, SAFe
- Experience of working with Product Owners and Architecture owners of varying experience
- Experience working with Software Development Engineers who utilise Microsoft and Java based languages and technologies
- Some Knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira and Confluence) is preferred but not essential
- Some Knowledge of Microsoft tools (Azure DevOps) is preferred but not essential
- Awareness of Asset Management is beneficial by not essential
- Awareness of Asset Performance Management is beneficial by not essential
- Awareness of Analytics is beneficial by not essential
Essential Experience & Capabilities
- 3+ Years’ Experience in Scrum
- Relevant Agile Qualification e.g. SCM, PSM, SAFe
- Some Agile Product Development and Software Development Lifecycle experience
- Agile Tooling experience
- Excellent Communication
- Stakeholder Management
Beneficial Not Essential
- Project Management experience
- Learning design and development
- People Performance Management
- Knowledge Management
- Asset Management knowledge
- Asset Performance Management knowledge
- Analytics knowledge
- An environment with an innovative culture and the entrepreneurial spirit of a scale-up, we have access to Arcadis global offices and also have flexible working spaces in Serbia and Sheffield, UK. We encourage you to work from the office, as it works best for you to maximise your ability to collaborate and your productivity.
- A flexible working environment that proactively encourages you to integrate the demands of home and work and which considers wellbeing and sustainable human performance as core components of our strategy.
- A series of Healthy Working Practices across Arcadis Gen, including Thinking Thursdays, a day dedicated each week to minimizing meetings and maximizing opportunities to reduce the cognitive load.
- Opportunities to future proof yourself by working with highly motivated, curious and skilled colleagues in multiple geographies globally.
- A strong commitment to learning and growth, including a #lovetolearn cash contribution for you to invest in the learning platform of your choice.
- We are working toward our BCorp certification which will recognise our high standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability, and hope to have secured this by the end of the year
And of course,
- Compensation and discretionary performance incentive schemes which acknowledge and reward your contribution, informed by market data provided by leading global experts Willis Towers Watson
- Leading healthcare, financial and wellbeing benefits, including financial support for your professional registration and accreditation
- 25 days of annual leave
- FitPass gym membership
Arcadis Gen je specijalizovan za rad sa klijentima kako bi im omogućio da postignu svoje strateške ciljeve, jer dostižu nove visine u poslovnim performansama, pouzdanosti i performansama imovine, efikasnosti i delotvornosti i sigurnosti u celom svom preduzeću i tokom čitavog životnog ciklusa imovine u skladu sa iskustvom svojih kupaca i njihovim osoblje.
Arcadis Gen nudi rešenja i usluge za upravljanje preduzećima i tehnologijom, preduzećima i bezbednošću, umotane u okvire poslovne transformacije, i zajedno započinje uzbudljivo putovanje.
Opšti utisak i preporuka
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Odlicna kompanija za rad koja ima svoj proizvod i multikulturalno iskustvo sa veoma prijatnim kolegama.
Da vise ulazu u opremu i aplikacije.
Prosečna neto plata
Scrum Master 1 plata