Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Our team is part of the PTS group which is providing a solution for post-trade derivatives processing to our customers. Focus of our team is creating and enhancing products within the solution that would push the boundaries of current business offerings and technology.
What you will be doing
As a Scrum Master you will encourage collaboration and transparency and will lead the team in daily standup, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and support backlog grooming activities.
Through Scrum practices, you will remove impediments and guide the team to success. By presenting teams velocity, you will make sure that team is on its path of continuous improvement.
You are responsible for:
- Maintaining scrum ceremonies
- Actively participating in planning
- Protecting team from interruptions
- Using OKRs to align teams’ objectives with other teams
- Promoting scrum / agile methodologies throughout the whole group
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
What you bring:
- University degree in technical or business studies
- 3+ years of experience as a scrum master
- Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience working with tools - JIRA, aha!
- Scrum master and/or scrum coach certificate
- Experience working in projects with multiple scrum teams
- Software release process knowledge / experience
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.