On IT is an IT partner for SME, large enterprises and governmental organizations. On IT is based in Belgium (Zedelgem, Sint-Niklaas, Malle, Genk, Antwerp) and in Serbia (Belgrade). The On IT family has over 150 enthusiastic employees.
On IT offers solutions in: ICT support, ICT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Managed Services and Application Development. We set-up and maintain complex IT services, support servers and networks on 24/7 basis, keep an eye on the business-critical applications of our customers around the clock and provide many other services which let organizations thrive in today’s fast-moving economy. Because of our business growth, we are looking for a technically sound Security Architect to be responsible for the design, building, testing, and implementation of security systems within our customer networks. The security architect's responsibilities include reviewing our current security measures, recommending enhancements, identifying areas of weakness, and responding promptly to possible security breaches.
To be a successful security architect, you should be experienced in information security and IT risk assessment, with a strong understanding of security protocols, authentication, and security. You should also possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, and be able to work with a wide variety of people.
Security Architect Responsibilities:
- A thorough understanding of the organization's technology and IT systems.
- Planning, researching, and designing security architectures.
- Developing, reviewing, and approving the installation requirements for LANs, WANs, VPNs, routers, firewalls, and related network devices.
- Developing project timelines for system upgrades and preparing cost estimates.
- Testing the final security system and updating and upgrading it as needed.
- Establishing disaster recovery procedures and conducting security breach drills.
- Responding quickly and effectively to all security incidents and providing post-event analyses.
- Monitoring and guiding the security team, cultivating a sense of security awareness, and arranging for continuous education.
- Remaining up to date with the latest security systems, standards, authentication protocols, and products
Security Architect Requirements:
- A bachelor's or associate's degree in IT, computer science, or related field.
- Advanced IT security certifications may be advantageous.
- 5-10 years' experience in information security and IT risk management.
- Hands-on/operational handling of security issues detected by our monitoring/security tools on a daily basis and/or instructing/following up on team members handling these security issues.
- A strong working knowledge of current IT risks, security implementations, and computer operating and software programs.
- The ability to interact with a wide range of people from different backgrounds.
- Excellent teaching, problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- You describe yourself as a stress-resistant, creative, accurate and efficient person
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Challenging and exciting job where autonomy and responsibility are key
- A leading employer with interesting projects
- A stable, open and pleasant business environment where you are given the encouragement and space to keep abreast of cutting-edge IT technology
- Opportunity to play an important role in our growth story
- An attractive salary package with benefits