Numbrs is a Swiss cutting edge technology company developing a smart wallet, which allows users to keep and use all their bank accounts, crypto wallets and loyalty cards in one place. Numbrs' smart wallet is available in Germany, United Kingdom and Spain.
Thanks to artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), Numbrs develops breakthrough features that allow users to understand their finances like never before and ultimately improve their financial health.
Numbrs is one of the best-financed FinTechs in Europe and, with a valuation above $1 billion, one of the very few European FinTech unicorns.
We are building a remote team of multidisciplinary experts that are passionate about making a world-changing impact. We've built a hardworking and engaging remote culture that combines the best of scientific cutting edge technology with a product-focused environment, offering an ambitious balance of structure and flexibility.
We are seeking an experienced, dedicated, and well-organized Security Engineer to join our remote engineering team. This position will require someone who is adaptable in a changing environment and who is passionate about delivering high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
You are responsible for planning, developing, and monitoring all information security aspects of the organisation and our large scale micro-service based distributed systems. From establishing security policies, implementing active defence-in-depth strategies, to conducting reviews of software and infrastructure, you are leading a security-first organisation without compromise. You enjoy learning new things and keep yourself up to date on the latest security threats and defences. You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering problems as much as solving them.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- A minimum of 5 years of security work experience
- Experience in penetration testing web-based apps, mobile apps and backend infrastructure
- Extensive experience in blockchains technology and blockchain security
- Experience implementing modern cryptosystems and securing sensitive data
- Deep understanding of encryption algorithms, cryptographic hash functions, public-key and digital signature algorithms
- Hands-on experience with performing code and design reviews
- Excellent interpersonal skills, English in written and oral communication
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language, such as Go, Java, Scala, or C++
- Hands-on experience in securing and monitoring AWS infrastructure
What we offer
- An opportunity to work on the most exciting challenges in the financial and crypto industry
- Collaboration with some of the smartest and the most talented experts in technology
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
- Fully remote company, at which every person is free to live and work wherever they want
- Flexible time off 25+ holiday days
Deadline for applications: 18.06.2022.
Numbrs je kompanija za finansijske usluge orijentisana na korisnika. Omogućuje svojim klijentima u Nemačkoj i Velikoj Britaniji da upravljaju svojim bankovnim računima i kripto novčanicama u jednoj jedinoj aplikaciji i primaju najbolje proizvode vodećih banaka i osiguranja.