The world is changing at an accelerating rate. But we cannot take in the information fast enough, let alone make sense of it. We are fundamentally limited by the speed at which we read and write — the speed of human thought. The challenges facing decision-makers today require a radically new technology.
Primer is at the forefront of the natural language processing revolution. Our artificial intelligence platform is capable of reading text at a rate of millions of documents per hour, extracting information and updating a knowledge graph of billions of entities. It is capable of answering natural language questions and generating the first draft of natural language analytical reports in seconds. Our mission is to empower our customers by vastly reducing the cost of curiosity. What once took days of research can happen instantly.
Our customers include some of the world’s largest corporations, financial institutions, and government agencies in the world. You can learn more about Primer's technology and the problems we solve at our blog, as well as in recent media coverage of our work.
As a Cyber Security Engineer, you will be a key member of the Infrastructure Engineering team ensuring security across the company. You will help confirm that sensitive data is protected and make sure we have the right tools implemented. You will also help our software engineers be successful by sharing your knowledge and working to prevent any vulnerabilities in code from being exposed.
From your first day, you’ll drive the implementation of security throughout the organization. You will...
- Analyze the organizational security posture and seek improvements on a continuous basis
- Implement and manage the security toolchain in a cloud environment
- Develop best practices and security standards/procedures for the organization
- Perform vulnerability scanning and remediation
- Respond to security alerts and conduct root cause analysis
- Implement and maintain DAST/SAST reviews
- Perform incident response and track cyber actions from initial detection to final resolution
What We Are Looking For
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Knowledge of Python and Golang
- Knowledge of vulnerability management tools, technologies, and methods
- Experience implementing and maintaining security in a software development organization
- Direct experience with intrusion detection systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- AWS Cloud experience, including GovCloud and C2S
- Experience with US government secure networks
- History of open source contributions
What We Offer
- A rapidly growing company, with opportunities for growth into leadership roles
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Smart, engaged co-workers who are at the top of their game
- Honest and open environment for the exchange of ideas
- Real customers with global name recognition + healthy sales pipeline
- Proactive learning and teaching opportunities via individual book allowances, tech talks, and brown bag lunches
- Twice weekly catered lunches
- Team outings and bi-weekly company happy hours
- Fun, puzzle-loving office in the SF Financial District