JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 38 patents–more than any other spend management company. www.JAGGAER.com.
Security Project Coordinator (M/F)
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you.
Overview of Job Function:
Reporting to the Head of Security, the Security Project Coordinator is responsible for managing deliverables within Security that touch many areas of the organization. The Project Coordinator works closely with the Engineering, Product, Implementations, and Customer Support teams coordinating work effort to meet Security timelines.
Your Main Tasks:
- The Project Coordinator is responsible for working with project teams and individual staff, as required, to identify and address project issues and concerns and to bring those which he or she cannot resolve to the prompt attention of both the Project Sponsor
- He or she ensures that Security is administratively supported, and that feedback is gathered and provided to team members on all deliverables.
- Facilitates project activities by scheduling meetings, taking notes, tracking status, and coordinating status reporting.
- Coordinates with project staff to support the development of implementation plans and strategies including, but not limited to, communication, training, roll-out, and cut-over plans.
- Provides written and verbal updates to the Project Sponsor on a consistent basis including unresolved issues, roadblocks affecting timelines, etc.
- Keeps projects on track and organized through follow up with all stakeholders.
- Works with the Project Sponsor to ensure project member assignments are clear and understood.
- Works with the Project Sponsor to track progress and to convey status updates.
- Creates project documents as required, including, but not limited to presentations, status reports, bulletins, banner messages, agendas, meeting minutes and action items and project plans.
- Perform other related duties, as required.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, business administration or related field required, in some instances, experience may be substituted for academic training
- 2 to 4 years experience in an IT or Security project coordinator role
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft toolset
- Highly adaptable to a changing environment
- Dependable and a “get it done attitude”
- Strong communicator
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching, and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities and a young and motivated team
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass...
- A modern office in New Belgrade or Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success! Please send your application documents, including the position for which you are applying, your CV, salary expectations and the possible starting date electronically.