Type Of Hire:
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Bachelor of Computer Engineering
We are seeking a highly experienced Senior .NET Developer to join our Asset Finance team. As a Senior .NET Developer, you will work closely with the team to design, develop, and maintain our financial systems and applications, ensuring that they meet the high standards required by the asset finance industry.
What you will be doing:
- Design, develop, and maintain our financial systems and applications, using the .NET framework and related technologies.
- Collaborate with the team to develop efficient and scalable code.
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to team members.
- Ensure that all code meets our high standards for quality, reliability, and performance.
- Work closely with business analysts and stakeholders to ensure that our solutions meet the needs of the asset finance industry.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle, from requirements gathering and design to testing and deployment.
- Stay up to date with new technologies and industry trends, and bring new ideas to the team.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development, with at least 5 years of experience with .NET and related technologies.
- Experience with asset finance or financial systems is preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong experience in C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, and related technologies.
- Knowledge of software development best practices, including design patterns, unit testing, and continuous integration.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
What we can offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, hybrid work model, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.