Senior .Net Developer - Banking
Rad od kuće
The banking industry has significantly changed in the past years as it is imperative for banks to be competitive, high-performing, and more open than ever. Seavus teams support major banking companies in Europe and US with design, development and system integration of modern core banking modules and solutions.
We are currently seeking a motivated and creative, experienced Software Engineer to join our agile team that is currently working on a project for a US bank.
Skills set you should possess:
- .NET Framework and Core
- TPL (Task Parallel Library)
- Unit Testing
Day to day challenges:
- Direct communication with client to understand software requirements
- Implement design software solutions
- Write solution description documents
- Estimate effort and communicate with client and management
- Involve in the implementation of system components
- Involve in the implementation of proof of concepts
- Analyze the client requirements, prepare design and estimate the time needed for implementation, improve the development process to gain in productivity, improve the development process to assure quality, and implement the client requirements
Perks for you:
- Comfortable, friendly, and supportive working atmosphere
- Remote/Hybrid work
- Private Health Insurance
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Social and sports benefit
The story behind our company begins back in 1999 with a few people and an idea. Today, we are a multinational company that continuously satisfies customers with services and products in an agile and business-value-first approach.
Seavus has over 900 IT experts worldwide with diverse IT skills that are located in 16 offices in 9 countries. In Serbia, we have four offices, including Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac, and Nis.
As of December 2020, we became part of ARICOMA Group. By joining forces, we are aiming to work together in the areas where we can support each other in providing our clients with top-level services. Consequently, this will result in expanding our business and creating new professional development opportunities for our employees.
The diverse and inclusive organizational structure is the key to our long-standing business success. We are focused on promoting and providing opportunities for equal employment, gender diversity, work-life balance, corporate ethics, team-based business culture, and a positive working environment.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Java Software Engineer
Kompanija je velika, postoji mogućnost učenja i napredovanja. Sve je odlično organizovano.
Tehnologije ponekad mogu biti dosta zastarele, ali to opet zavisi od projekta na kom ste angažovani.
Beograd, Kragujevac, Niš, Novi Sad
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Beograd, Kragujevac, Novi Sad
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...