Senior AEM Developer
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM, are a globally recognized Adobe partner and an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) & Adobe Commerce specialized partner, has been leveraging Adobe since 2010 to provide consulting and engineering services. Together, EPAM and Adobe build and deliver personalized, seamlessly integrated experiences for customers worldwide. From strategy to design and development to support, our experts deliver end-to-end digital solutions powered by Adobe, tailored to the business needs of our customers.
We are looking for an Senior AEM Developer to join our Team!
- Implement solutions to digital consumer experiences based on the foundation of Adobe EM product suite
- Participate in technical problems resolution, provide critical thinking on development approach
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management implementation
- Adopt and utilize iterative / Agile methodology as needed or requested
- 3-5 years of experience implementing AEM 6.x (Adobe Experience Manager/Adobe CQ) or similar web content management system
- Experience in Adobe AEM APIs
- Good understanding of Adobe AEM MSM concepts
- Expertise in Adobe Experience Manager related technologies: OSGi, Java Content Repository, Apache Sling, HTL
- 2+ years of J2EE development experience required
- Good understanding of web-application development: HTTP protocol, experience in REST based web services, Servlets, web-performance best practices, session management
- Version control: Git
- Build frameworks: Maven
- Good spoken and written English level
NICE TO HAVE
- AEM Forms experience
- Experience building SPA / Headless solutions on AEM
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs.
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm. Learn more at www.epam.com.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Test Engineer 1 plata
Online Libraries Access
English Language Courses
Technical and Soft Skill Development
Employee Purchase Program for Apple Devices
Telecommuting/Working From Home
Microsoft’s Software Assurance Home Use Program
Internal Mobility Program
Global Travel Medical and Accident Insurance
EPAM Referral Program