Established in 2011, Birdseye has pioneered the Remote Facility Supervision industry with a mission to make the world a safe place. Facilities across North America are signing long-term contracts to have their facilities supervised and/or secured by Birdseye’s dedicated team of more than 350 professionals.
Birdseye’s well-integrated technology solution eliminates the need for costly on-site security guards or general administrative staff. Our strong belief is that any work function that can be digitized, can, and eventually will be operated remotely. Birdseye, an essential service, is proudly serving other essential services making it recession proof and stable during all economic cycles.
Birdseye is headquartered in Toronto with offices in the USA and Serbia. To learn more about our culture, kindly visit our website www.bvpserbia.com as well as our LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook pages.
About the Opportunity:
If you are looking for a permanent long-term placement where you will have an opportunity to always see what the world will look like 10-years ahead, join our team today. As one of Canada's fastest growing security solutions companies, you will be part of an energetic and ambitious team that takes pride in working together in a harmonious atmosphere. We are looking for positive individuals that can thrive in a fast paced environment. Our fast growing customer base from a variety of industries will provide you with a diverse set of experiences.
The Senior Software Developer is responsible for collaborating with various stakeholders to gather information and requirements in order to build world-class software solutions. Being a part of an international team of 10, spread out across Europe and North America, you will be given the opportunity to develop your communication and technical skills that include, but are not limited to various coding languages and latest Artificial Intelligence tools.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will be a core member of a growing software team, and your role is to improve a working AI prototype, and then helping to maintain it as we bring it to thousands of devices all over North America.
- Knowledge of AI is not necessary, but strong C++ skills is a must
- This is an amazing opportunity to learn about A.I., work on a large interesting project, learn from a talented international team, and help change the world for the better.
- You will be coding cutting-edge Machine Vision AI that runs in real time.
- Development and implementation of software programs, custom-designed for company needs.
- Innovation of new solutions that meet the custom needs of the company and its customers.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 years of C++, with strong understanding of OOP, multithreading and architectural designs
- Experience with cameras, real-time AI, CI/CD would be major assets.
- At least a bachelor in Software Engineering or Computer Science, but graduate degrees are a plus.
Employee Compensation Package & Perks:
- Opportunity to be part of a team of ambitious, talented people with diverse backgrounds and style
- We are all striving to continuously learn and improve
- Opportunity to be creative and innovative, we love new ideas
- Company organized events (football, carting, parties, company hangouts, etc.)
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Stock appreciation rights
- Bonuses for employees with children
- Dynamic and modern office space including a spacious lounge where employees can relax and enjoy
- Video games, pool, darts and foosball