As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
Today, Ricardo is the largest online marketplace in Switzerland with over 2.3 million listed items and more than 4 million users. For more than 20 years, we have been helping our users to find a new home for their idle objects. We provide a real alternative to new. We are determined to drive the change of consumption to be more sustainable and meaningful.
You will be part of Ricardo Engineering, a remote-friendly department of 50 engineers located in three countries (Zug - Switzerland, Belgrade - Serbia, Sophia-Antipolis - France).
What You Will Do
- Build app experience which is uniquely enabling customers to stay responsive when they are on the go to win an auction or to communicate with other customers
- Provide a clean, simple, easy to use, addictive and fun customer experience
- Build efficient and maintainable Ricardo Android app
- Translate high-level ideas and requirements into practical solutions
- Monitor and solve issues proactively
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Collaborate with Designers, Product Managers and other Software Engineers in an autonomous, cross-functional agile team
- Making a positive impact on our engineering culture, encouraging knowledge sharing and driving technical discussions within the team
Who You Are
- 5+ years of industry experience building mobile apps for Android (Kotlin)
- Loves to write clean, reusable code and has a passion for mobile development
- Experience working with CI/CD tools and test frameworks on Android
- Familiarity with clean architecture, SOLID, MVVM or MVP derived design patterns
- Experience with Coroutines/Rx
- Experience with common Android networking libraries (Retrofit, OKHttp)
- Experience with Koin/Dagger or other dependency injection frameworks
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Particularly care about quality and know what it means to ship high quality code
- Able to collaborate closely with product management with attention to shaping a great customer experience
- Love working in an environment where you constantly experiment and iterate
- Passionate about teaching and empowering your colleagues and stakeholders
Nice to have
- Experience working and designing REST-APIs
- Multiple customer facing applications published in the Google Play Store
- Experience using Jetpack (Lifecycle, Material Design Components, Navigation, Compose)
- Experience with Gradle (tasks, projects) and multi module applications
- Experience performance profiling with instruments in Android
- Experience with iOS development and Swift
Perks At Work
- Strong engineering culture, empowerment and trust
- Career tracks that can match with employees expectations (Senior, Principal, Manager…) We want you to progress on your professional journey at Ricardo
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Training and conference budget aiming to grow both your soft and hard skills
- Regularly pitch personal engineering projects and implement them
- Great equipment - Macbook Pro or equivalent laptop of your choice
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours and a home office policy
- A modern and cozy working place with a positive and friendly atmosphere
TX Services is the new product, design, and engineering center of Switzerland's TX Group in Belgrade.
TX Group AG is a media company headquartered in Zurich. Through a portfolio of daily and weekly newspapers, magazines and digital platforms, as well as its own printing facilities, it is the largest media group in Switzerland. Additionally, as a leading digital hub, with almost 80% of all Swiss consumer internet traffic passing across our websites and apps, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses.
In 2020 the company changed its name to TX Group (formerly Tamedia AG) as the result of the Technology Exchange conference, established in 2015.
We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We're about investing in you long-term. The businesses in Switzerland you will work with are healthy, stable, and growing, and we want people that will enjoy sticking around for the ride.
na osnovu 9 recenzija
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Najbolja kompanija u Srbiji.
Prosečna neto plata
IT Administrator 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 1 plata
Awards, bonuses, gifts
Work from home
Work equipment provided
Vacation and days off
Fun & Entertainment
Private health insurance
Flexible working hours
Education, professional development
Sport and fitness
Trainings, courses, conferences