Boopro Tech is a software development company seeking creative and skilled developers to join our fast growing team. Our skills and knowledge are very flexible – we are able to accomplish literally any IT challenge today’s market can throw on us.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging and rapidly-growing software development consultancy, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the marketplace, please apply below.
Join our team as an Senior Android Developer and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of our platform. You will work in an effective, autonomous feature-based team, where you will get to play out your dev skills in a high-impact driven environment. You will be responsible for the full cycle of feature development in your team ("You build it, you run it"), and take part in the development of our Android TV streaming platform.
Salary: 2.000€+ NET
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Lead projects from proposal through postmortem, assessing vague problems, proposing high-impact solutions, and executing them against a set of success criteria.
- Step up to resolve product issues, large and small
- Documenting your designs and solutions
- Proposing, planning and implementing further improvements to the solution
- Work alongside a highly motivated team of software engineers, product designers and academics implementing change in the video streaming industry.
- Build visually rich user experiences.
- Experiment with new technologies to get the best out of the Android Platform.
- Write clean, testable and well-documented code and treat security as a first class citizen.
- Keep yourself up-to-date with respect to the technology landscape.
- Own the full app lifecycle from ideation to delivery to the Play Store.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Significant Android engineering experience (4+ years), with experience working on at least two large native Android applications.
- Professional experience with Java or Kotlin
- Experience with Android TV applications
- Experience with source control and code repository tools (preferable Git)
- Knowledge of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Good verbal communication and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Teamwork and Leadership skills
- Team management skills
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Work Remote or from our comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade and Nis
- Up to twenty seven days of annual leave
- Flexibility: sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Use of the latest technologies and devices in daily work
- Agile environment and methodology
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Fully equipped kitchens including espresso and other refreshments
Where are we based?
- Our office in Belgrade is located downtown, Stevana Sremca 20.
- Our office in Nis is located downtown, Trg Kralja Aleksandra 4.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
Send us Your application!
- Please send your application, CV and example projects
- Please be sure to include links to your clickable project references or Github account
- Please contact us if you have any questions about this position.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.
Our skills and knowledge are very flexible – we are able to accomplish literally any IT challenge today’s market can throw on us.
Being on the market since 2017, we have managed to gain the trust and respect from our clients. Long-term relationships and happy customers have always been one of our main goals.
Beograd, Niš, Remote
Beograd, Niš, Remote