Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gaming. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios games are powered by the company’s groundbreaking playAWARDS loyalty platform, enabling players to earn real-world rewards from iconic hospitality, entertainment, and leisure brands across the world.
We are looking for a motivated Senior Android Engineer who is excited to help us take Playstudios operations to the next level and gather a team of like-minded and talented developers.
We are building a new team responsible for developing Playstudios Loyalty as a service and gaming platform. Part of that team's effort is to build Playstudios Native SDKs for iOS, Android, FireOS, Unity, and others to supply the various services we offer inside Playstudios games and apps.
In your day-to-day, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team, fully responsible for extending the platform with new capabilities and features, delivering a full solution to Playstudios game studios and partners.
- Extending Playstudios Android SDK with new features and services
- Execute a full software development life cycle of core systems and infrastructures - such as networking, purchases, login, notifications, downloading.
- Ensure stability, security, performance, and architectural cleanliness of our systems
- Closely collaborate with product managers and designers to help refine (and even define) products and experiences
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Android SDK trends to ensure that the latest mobile devices are supported
- Integrating and supporting third party libraries
- 4+ years of hands-on Android development using Java / Kotlin
- Deep understanding of building and shipping complex product experiences on frequently updated business-critical Android apps
- Expertise with the Android SDK helps you create scalable, dynamic, extensible, and highly performant applications
- Working knowledge of remote APIs, concurrency, layouts, transitions, animations, client-side persistence, and architectural patterns on mobile apps
- You are strong communicator who enjoys working closely with others while being comfortable with independently delivering broad business outcomes
- You are familiar and comfortable with agile methodologies
- You love learning new technologies, practices, and designs
Bonus points for:
- Experience in SDK developments
- Passion for games
- Opportunity to do incredible work, crafting gorgeous games with a passionate and playful team
- Learning and self improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Private healthcare
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information