What do we need
We seek an experienced Senior Angular Developer to join our dynamic and fast-paced development team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the Angular framework and experience building high-performance, scalable, responsive web applications. Also, the perfect candidate will have a solid account of web technologies and be able to write clean, efficient, and well-documented code. They will be able to take ownership of the front-end task completion and development of new features and functionality while collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality city products. A big plus is experience working on massive enterprise projects.
We are looking for someone passionate about technology and always looking for ways to improve themselves and their team. We want to hear from you if you have a strong sense of ownership and are excited to work with a group of talented developers on challenging and meaningful projects!
- Develop and maintain our Angular-based web application.
- Write clean, efficient, and self-documented code that adheres to top-notch practices and design patterns.
- Optimizing application in terms of stability and scalability.
- Use the best coding standards and practices to ensure a code's quality.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers, product managers, and back-end developers, to deliver high-quality products.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in front-end development and recommend new technologies and tools to improve our development process.
- Participating in code reviews to ensure code quality and standard agreements.
- Continuously learning and improving skills to stay current with new technologies and industry trends.
- Participating in training and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Participating in the testing and deployment process.
- Providing technical guidance and support to other team members.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 5 years of experience with Angular development.
- Experience with GraphQL and working with APIs.
- Experience with PrimeNG or other UI libraries.
- Experience with modern front-end build tools such as Angular CLI and NPM.
- Experience with Git and version control.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong understanding of web technologies, including web standards and browser compatibility issues.
- Experience with unit testing and end-to-end testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Karma, and Cypress.
- Experience with performance optimization techniques and browser debugging tools.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to troubleshoot complex issues.
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines and deliver high-quality work under pressure.
- Passion for technology and a desire to continuously learn and improve skills to stay current with new technologies and industry trends.
What we offer:
- Working hours are from 11 am to 7 pm CET (8 hours), with an option for flexible start + - 1 hour daily. Fridays from 8 am to 4 pm CET (8 hours), with an option for flexible start + - 1 hour daily.
- Two days of sick leave without a doctor's prescription paid in full.
- 1 day per week remote work.
- Flat hierarchy.
- Relaxed atmosphere.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Competitive salaries and benefits.
- Full-time employment.
- Positive company culture.
- Working with people from around the world.
- Monthly Team building and other activities.
- Opportunity to grow with the company.
We are an employee-owned start-up software development company with offices in Chicago (USA), Novi Sad (Serbia), Islamabad (Pakistan), and remote team members all over the world. Crana offers an international culture with a flat hierarchy in which we tend to value and give attention to each and every employee, providing unlimited growth opportunities.
We are developing a revolutionary and innovative accounting platform designed to be easy to use and extendable, offering a single source for all business accounting needs, regardless of type or size.
What it looks like to work for us
We are a dynamic, supportive, and friendly team. We encourage ambition, passion, collaboration, and new ideas. We actively promote involvement in the development and direction of our product, as well as finding more efficient ways of working.