Leanpay is a VC-backed Fintech start-up that helps consumers to pay for consumer goods on installments. Leanpay is creating an ecosystem that enables consumers to pay overtime for every important purchase frictionless and easy in any shop, eliminating the need to use a classic credit card or personal loans. Consumer financing is the hottest trend in Fintech with total investments of over 500m USD in the last 12 months, and Leanpay is aiming to be at the forefront of that trend in Europe. Our multidisciplinary team, made of experienced professionals from retail, banking, and financial software development, allows us to create a solution that brings additional value to our network of shops and their customers. With offices in Ljubljana and Belgrade, we are looking to expand our team in order to scale our solution across Europe.
You will work closely with a team of hard-working, experienced engineers to help to implement the request gained from our shops and customers. The major focus is on improving services which will help to increase loan origination and facilitation of loans between Leanpay and partner banks.
We are looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
The Senior Automation QA Engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective.
Senior Automation QA Engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions.
You should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- In-depth understanding of complete and modern Web applications with microservice architecture on cloud, unifying:
- Analyze requirements and come up with a test plan to ensure testing quality
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Write manual and automated test cases
- Perform Quality Assurance by conducting manual and automated testing to find defects and assure that the product meets design specifications and requirements. This includes isolating, reproducing, verifying and reporting defects, as well as implementing and maintaining automated tests such as Cucumber, Postman, Selenium, and JUnit
- Effectively communicate and document all the defects discovered during the Quality Assurance process
- Work closely with developers in an agile environment to ensure a high-quality product
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Cloud computing environment - Cloud Computing Environment (Google Cloud) or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- 3+ years of experience in:
- Experience in the software quality assurance field
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of automation tools (Cucumber, Postman, Selenium, and JUnit) and testing strategies (Test-Driven Development, Data-Driven Development)
- Good verbal & written communications skills in English
- Energized by both challenges and accomplishments
- Experience outside freelancing/outsourcing
- Work on cutting-edge FinTech solution
- A competitive salary, based on your experience and performance
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Flexibility in organizing your schedule
- Private health insurance
- Possibility to travel abroad
- A budget for professional advancement
- 28 days paid vacation
If you believe you are the right person for this job, please send your CV to us. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.